There are four ways (below) to register for a recreational program with the City of Markham. EZ Reg (online registration) and Fast Track (telephone registration) are the fastest options and provide you with immediate confirmation.
- EZ Reg (Online)
- Fast Track (Telephone): call 905-475-4867 and follow the voice prompt instructions
- Fax: fax completed program registration form to 905-479-7767 (any time prior to Drop Box deadline)
- Mail or Drop Box: drop off completed registration form at one of the following locations:
- Angus Glen C.C. - 3990 Major Mackenzie Dr.
- Armadale C.C. - 2401 Denison C.C.
- Centennial C.C. - 8600 McCowan Rd.
- Cornell C.C. - 3201 Bur Oak Ave.
- Milliken Mills C.C.- 7600 Kennedy Rd.
- Thornhill C.C. - 7755 Bayview Ave.
- Civic Centre - 101 Town Centre Blvd.
Or mail completed registration form to:
Contact Centre Registration
101 Town Centre Blvd.
Mail or Drop Box Registrations are processed at the Civic Centre. Registration forms are processed in a random order, so using the drop box does not guarantee a space in a program.
To register online or by phone you will need a client barcode and account PIN. If you do not have this information, call the Contact Centre at 905-475-4731 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Registration Dates - Fall 2015 Registration Dates
Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2015 - 6:30 AM
Tuesday, Aug. 25th, 2015 - 6:30 AM
Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2015 - Programs
Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2015- Swimming
*Please contact the specific municipality office, check its web site or the latest Markham Life Magazine (online or in print), or Things You Should Know (online or in print) for further program information (deadlines, payment options, forms, refund, withdrawal, transfer, missed classes, cancellations, etc), or the latest updates.