The city offers leisure programs, services and events across Vaughan to encourage active, healthy and positive lifestyle choices among individuals who live, work and play in Vaughan. From preschoolers to older adults, there’s something for all ages, interests and abilities.
Vaughan’s 10 community centres, conveniently located in the communities of Woodbridge, Maple, Concord and Thornhill, boast varying amenities including: 6 fitness centres; 9 indoor pools & 1 outdoor pool; 5 indoor arenas; 6 outdoor skating rinks; 7 youth rooms; a theatre; a bowling alley; a cricket facility; and, several bocce courts, gymnasiums, and activity rooms.
The City of Vaughan provides quality active living opportunities to enhance the health and wellness of Vaughan’s 300,000+ diverse residents.
- registered general programs ranging from creative, culinary, performing and education/language arts, fitness, health & wellness, sports, science & technology, and special needs
- swimming lessons and leadership programs
- fitness memberships
- drop-in recreational swimming, aquafitness, skating, shinny hockey, sports and fitness classes
- school break & summer day camps
- arts & cultural heritage events
- special events
*Please contact the municipality office, check its web site / online service or the latest Recreation eGuide (online or in print) for further program information (registration dates / deadlines, payment options, forms, refund, withdrawal, transfer, missed classes, cancellations, etc), or the latest updates.